Irish host families are carefully selected and interviewed by us. All host families have children of a similar age to the visiting student and we try to match children’s interests and hobbies as best we can.
- All visitors are treated as members of their Irish host family.
- All visiting children will be given separate bedroom accommodation.
- Host families may accommodate up to two students at a time, but always of different nationalities.
- Living with a host family offers a student a wonderful opportunity to integrate into Irish life, culture and cuisine.
- A happy and fun family life living with a host family is paramount and we keep close weekly contact to ensure all children are well looked after and above all happy.
- Irish Connection offer a 24/7 phone service to students’ families and their children for the duration of their stay.